background

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Forever 21 Blog Haul

For Christmas I was given a $50 gift card to Forever 21, My mom and I went out and spent it yesterday, and I'm very happy with what I was able to pick up. They were having a little sale (as if they aren't cheap enough, no complaints here!) where you get an extra 30% off all markdowns, so basically sale on sale.
The first thing is this mint green sweater, it has 3/4 sleeves and some studs on the shoulders, which I seem to have been picking up a lot similar. The material is thin so it is perfect for transitioning into spring, and Socal isn't having a very cold winter (70s &even low 80s). Here's a close up of the studding on the shoulders (below) This was $17.80

 Sooooo school girl chic. Plaid seems to be making a bit of a come back, I think the last time I wore red and black plaid was my 1999 Christmas dress. Anyways I'm really loving the plaid! This is also 3/4 length sleeves (most of what I bought is) and the material is super soft. This was originally $19.80, marked down to $14.99, and with the extra 30% off it was $10.49. GO DEALS!!
 This is very light weight and perfect for the weather, it is 3/4 sleeve (surprised?) and it's got some speckled gray in it, I tried to get a picture that showed that off but it didn't really work out. Lately I'm starting to really like neon pieces, I have too much browns/blacks. This was originally $14.80, marked down to $9.99 and with the extra 30% came out to $6.99! Ahh I love getting good deals.


 I picked up 3 camis, yes I know only 2 are pictured but I'm wearing one of them, that one is navy blue. They were only $1.80, originally $2.80. So I just had to pick some up, because I believe you can never have too many!
 Last clothing purchase was this full length sleeve (!!!) lilac-y that looks like THIS color with some light lime green stripes. It's pretty basic but I love it. This was another sale item, but as I'm wearing it I pulled off the tag before so I can't tell you how good of a deal it was but it was only $5.59 with the 30% off!
 Lastly as I was checking out I was overwhelmed by the nail polishes that surrounded me, I caved into 3. This first one is a light blue with a little hint of purple which matches the shirt above, it reminds me of Cinderella and her dress, the next two are perfect for Valentines day, the 2nd one is a clear polish with pink hearts and the last one is the prettiest red with sparkles! Each of these were $2.80!

Forever 21 never ceases to amaze me at how good of deals they can have. One thing I noticed while writing this is, all of Forever 21's prices usually end in $0.80 why is this?? Anyone else notice this or know why?


xoxo, 
Taylor

p.s I know I've posted 5 posts in 2 days, yes I'm obsessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment